Chat moderators are users who have chat moderator status in the Discord in order to moderate a wikia's chat server. They are able to block users from chat, which will kick a user out of the chat and ban them from returning until a chat moderator or an admin unbans them from the users' contributions page, or if the ban expires.
Having this status causes "CHAT MODERATOR" to appear next to the username on the user's userpage.
Content Moderators are users who have additional tools available to moderate parts of the community that host the wikia’s content. These tools are:
- Deleting and moving pages
- Deleting and moving files
- Reupload files
- Protecting and unprotecting pages
- Patrol pages if the community has the RecentChanges patrol feature enabled
Having this status causes "CONTENT MODERATOR" to appear next to the username on the user's userpage.
Discussion Moderators are users who have additional tools available to manage conversations in various features across the community where users are having social discussions. These tools are:
- Removing and restoring threads and replies from any user.
- Closing and reopening threads.
- In the Forum feature specifically, moderators also have the ability to manage Forum boards, move threads from one board to another, and highlight and un-highlight threads.
- Moderating chat
- Deleting blog comments
- Editing and deleting article comments
Having this status causes "DISCUSSIONS MODERATOR" to appear next to the username on the user's userpage.
Interested in becoming one of them? Feel free to apply on a bureaucrat's message wall using this application.
Below is a list of the current chat moderators on our wiki.
Below is a list of the current content moderators on our wiki.
Below is a list of the current discussion moderators on our wiki. Template:DiscussionMods
talk · blog
|Active Chat Moderator
Monitors and patrols the wiki's Discord.