This article does not have all the information about the subject!
|Season 4, Episode 11c|
|Air Date||September 28, 2001 (Friday)|
|Written by||Jennifer Pertsch|
|Storyboard by||François Bruel|
Information in preparation.
YesTHANKYouPlease this 3 part 48 episode of Rolie Polie Olie.
The premiere of this episode took place on Friday, September 28, 2001 year.
It's tea time for Zowie and Uncle Giz, but little Zo is being a bit on the bossy side. Luckily, Gizmo decides to use his magic to give her some pointers on etiquette by summoning his twin sister Auntie Gizmo, who transforms Zowie into Miss Zowie Manners!
- Olie Polie
- Zowie Polie
- Polina Polie (Olie's Mom)
- Percy Polie (Olie's Dad)
- Mr. Sunny
- Auntie Gizmo (debut; only appearance)
Who is centered in this episode
- Zowie Polie
- Auntie Gizmo
- It was revealed that Gizmo has a long-lost twin sister also named Gizmo. Unlike her twin brother who is cool and fun, she is very calm and an expert at manners.
- Auntie Gizmo is voiced by Catherine Disher, but she was uncredited in this episode.
- This episode marks Auntie Gizmo's only appearance in the series.
- Gizmo appears briefly at the beginning of the episode to join Zowie's tea party only leave the house early to call Auntie Gizmo. It was unknown if he returned to the Polies' house to congratulate Auntie Gizmo for teaching her manners.
- There is a goof in this episode: Auntie Gizmo sounds like Uncle Gizmo for a few brief lines.
- There is a running gag throughout the episode that Zowie almost calls Auntie Gizmo her uncle, but she corrects herself as her auntie.
- Olie, Polina, and Percy only appear at the beginning and the end of the episode, making it their smallest appearance in an episode to date.