This article does not have all the information about the subject!
|Zowie Got Game|
|Season 1, Episode 11a|
|Air Date||December 13, 1998 (Sunday)|
April 6, 2012 (US; Disney Junior)
|Directed by||Mike Fallows|
|Written by||John van Bruggen|
Zowie Got Game is the thirty-first episode of Rolie Polie Olie.
The premiere of this episode took place on December 13, 1998.
Because Billy cannot play three certain games he and Olie made up together, Olie attempts to show Zowie how to play them instead, but she doesn't manage to do it exactly; however, she does have fun. At the end, they both invent a game inspired by all three of them.
- Olie Polie
- Zowie Polie
- Polina Polie (Olie's Mom)
- Billy Bevel
- Olie-Oops is the first one. It was named after Olie himself. It is based on the games of basketball and T-ball, both; the aim is to hit the boinky ball off a tee through the hoop with a bat, but it calls for four big spins before that.
- Billy Bowl is the second one. It was named after Billy himself. It is like bowling, but instead of throwing the ball (which is how Canadians do it), the player "rolie-polies" it. The "Rolie" part is where the player swings on a swing while holding the ball with his or her feet, and then in between parts, he or she lets go of the ball at the farthest forward area possible (anywhere else, and the "Polie" part goes backwards, as shown when the ball goes into Pappy's boat), and then the "Polie" part is done by kicking the ball to the makeshift pins (in this case, it was a Rolie-Os box, for one thing).
- Oinky-Boinky is the last one. It is the only exception in two ways: it is not named after any of the boys or anybody, nor is a ball ever used. Instead, the idea is to launch a whizzy saucer into a wheelbarrow, starting from an area near the opposite corner of the swing set, spinning away, and have it go through the fort, and then fall through its entrance-exit hole into the wheelbarrow.
- The Zowie Zuper Zig Zag en Zonk is the one co-invented by Zowie instead. It is based off all three of the previous games. It starts off with kicking the boinky ball to bounce back from the birdhouse and through the hoop (based off Olie-Oops) to land on the upper, empty side of the seesaw and bounce Spot from the other end onto the top of the makeshift pins to knock them down (based off Billy Bowl), and finally into the wheelbarrow (based off Oinky-Boinky).
Who is centered in this episode?
- Percy Polie is absent in this episode.